We are ethical commercial consultants supporting purposeful business owners and investors to build long term sustainable value.
Using our combined experience in law and industry we offer expertise, flexibility and cost-effective impact across the following areas:
- Business Strategy – helping you clarify your objectives, establish the current state of the business and then devise, stress-test and communicate effective strategies, structures and processes to achieve your goals;
- Support – working closely alongside you as both mentor and additional resource as your Business Strategy is implemented;
- Troubleshooting – helping you identify, assess and resolve specific business challenges by strategic and out-of-the-box thinking;
- Contracts – using our lawyers’ perspective to help you get the best out of commercial agreements and projects – including drafting and sense-checking contractual documents and choosing, appointing and interfacing with the right lawyers;
- B Leadership – leading your board through the business case for B Corp certification, then preparing and supporting you through certification and beyond
We have also developed a unique ‘commercial intelligence’ coaching programme for lawyers and other professional services. Find out more here.
How do we work?
We can support you on a project or retained basis, whether getting our sleeves rolled up, coaching your teams or simply acting as a sounding board based on our track record of catalysing and delivering change.
Our mantra is that it’s your business, not ours.
We will never tell you what to do, but instead we’ll give you the benefit of our experience to sense-check what you already know then use our proven methodology to ground that in a solid business strategy.
When it comes to execution, we won’t step back any further than you want us to: part of our approach is to deploy the talent available through our wide network of associates to us to help you execute your strategy. Where we don’t have the resource, we’ll help you scope, find and embed the right skills to make it happen.
It’s an approach that works – see what our clients say about us here.
What don’t we do?
Although we are qualified lawyers, we are non-practising. That means that, although we think like lawyers, we don’t act like them. We won’t give you formal legal advice but we will flag early when we think this is necessary and help you find, and instruct, the right lawyer in a way that saves you time, unnecessary expense and ensures you get the advice your business needs.
Have a look at the ‘About’ page to read more about us and what we’ve done for others.