Welcome to our trophy cabinet. For us, a happy client who feels we have added value is the greatest award we can win.
In our 2018 Client Satisfaction Survey:
- 100% of respondents said they were “extremely satisfied” with our support;
- 100% rated our services as “very high quality”;
- 100% said that our services had helped “improve the social, environmental or economic performance” of their business; and
- 100% said they were “very likely” or “extremely likely” to purchase our services again.
Here is what some of our clients and colleagues have said about us:
“Thomas is completely brilliant. So rational and sensible, good at challenging me, and thoroughly reassuring. He has helped immeasurably.”
Client satisfaction survey response
- “We got to the point with Ossa Organic where we the business needed structure. That is where Thomas stepped in.
His approach to our business was strategic, dynamic and thorough. In a short 3 months he has transformed our process and made Ossa Organic into a company ready to grow and scale.
He is caring and understands where support is needed for me as the CEO. As a busy working Mom of 2 with a job and a small business, it was very impressive watching him match my personality with the type of support he implemented.
He is capable of high level strategy and understands start ups but at the same time is not afraid to work on administrative support where needed. Watching him take on some small tasks that I had no time to do when we were pressed for time, showed me he really cares about what we are trying to achieve and believes in it too.
Finally, being BCorp certified, we have respect for each other’s ethos of not just being the best IN the world but the best FOR the world.
I can not recommend Thomas highly enough and hope to have him with us at Ossa Organic for a while to come.”
Founder/CEO, Ossa Organic
“Thomas does not bulldoze in and tell you what to do but he subtly finds out what you actually want to achieve and then helps you to make that happen. I was managing a small business which was ready for growth, but I was nervous of which route to take and how to focus our limited funds and energy. Thomas has helped to create a structured business plan which has been invaluable for productivity and peace of mind. He is not afraid of being hands on, nothing is too small for his attention and he is always at the end of a phone if you need him. If starting or growing a business I would highly recommend Greenheart Business to get you on track and give you the tools to achieve your vision.”
Founder, Art, stationery & homewares brand
- “Thomas’s clear and analytical thinking has helped us to resolve a challenging strategic dilemma. I would highly recommend him for his problem solving skills and for his fresh take on things.”
- “I’ve worked with Thomas for a number of years on several key projects. His structured approach, strategic thinking and tenacity always deliver huge value. An exceptional consultant and thoroughly great person to work with! I would highly recommend his approach to other businesses.”
Founder/TEO, Kineta Matcha Tea
- “Having worked alongside Thomas as a business consultant for a number of years, I firmly believe that his approach to supporting his clients is unique. His legal background, business and commercial experience and passion for ethical, sustainable business, offers a refreshing perspective on business challenges. He manages to combine pragmatism with out-of-the-box thinking alongside commercial reality. If you are struggling with fulfilling your ambitions for your business, or simply need a sounding board for your ideas, Thomas can provide a structured yet open approach that can help you bring your vision into reality.”
Managing Director, Real Success
- “Thomas is very well respected within the industry. I have been luckily enough to see him speak in one of the main exhibition centres in the UK. He is entertaining and engaging, commanding and keeping the attention of the audience throughout. It was clear he is passionate about what he does and that filters through to his presentation style. Without a doubt he would be on my list of speakers if I was to organise an event.”
Managing Director, Woolcool