Want to make some impact with us? We're always on the look out for passionately like-minded impact professionals. If you want to join a self-managing living ecosystem of wonderful humans, read on...Join our Team
Bring your whole self to work and join a team that is passionate about transformative change; helping build great businesses that are regenerative by nature.
We have built an ecosystem inspired by the wisdom of living systems that provides a home for the true identity of each of our people, nurtures and nourishes them and creates a culture that makes room for vulnerability, healthy tension and accountability.
Our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion:
We want the Greenheart ecosystem both to represent as wide a range of backgrounds and characteristics as possible and be somewhere everyone feels included and involved. Not because we feel we need to but because – just like in nature – we recognise the innate strength and resilience that come from diversity (and, frankly, because it’s more fun). We therefore encourage people from all cultures and backgrounds to apply for our roles.
This is work that makes a real impact!
We are particularly interested to hear from experienced consultants with B Corp, environmental management and/or social impact expertise.
We’re always open to speculative applications so if there are no specific opportunities listed please do follow the ‘Join our Team’ link above. We will get back to you if we’d like a chat.
(We apologise in advance if we don’t get back to you immediately – it’s not because we’re rude, just very very busy!)
What we offer
- A non-hierarchical, values-based culture inspired by nature and a shared purpose. You will be invited to contribute to business decisions and strategic initiatives from day one
- Competitive base salary and generous profit share scheme (we distribute 25% of our profit before tax back to our team each year and allocation is equitable, based on FTE not experience)
- Additional bonuses for introducing new business
- Laptop and other essential equipment because remote and flexible working is our daily model
- Matched pension contributions up to 4%
- Comprehensive health insurance plus annual personal wellbeing allowance
- Clear, flexible and fully supported career progression paths
- Generous holiday allowance with a whole-company winter rest and recharge period
- Progressive working-from-anywhere and sabbatical policies
- Chance to give up to 5% of working time to charities aligned with our vision
- Quarterly in-person gatherings, annual team retreats & regular socials
- Flexible workspaces in London, Reading & Manchester
- Discounts from some of our B Corp clients and friends
We asked some of our team what it was like to work at Greenheart
How do you feel about Greenheart?
“I love working at Greenheart! It's amazing to be surrounded by such clever and passionate people."
What first attracted you to Greenheart?
“The tone of voice and the look and feel of Greenheart seemed to show a different style of consultancy. The structure is called an Ecosystem, where everyone is important and team members are allowed the freedom and trust to manage their time and workloads themselves.”
Why did you decide to work with Greenheart?
“The initial calls didn't feel like interviews and more like conversations to get to know each other - so it felt almost a bit too good to be true. They all seemed very kind, genuine and passionate about their work...it just felt like such a perfect match that it was easy and exciting to accept.”
Why does Greenheart differ to other places to work in this field?
“The clients are interesting and varied and the work is making a difference to the world and its future. The culture is relaxed and the team are genuine, caring about each other’s well-being and workloads. The ecosystem concept, a non-hierarchical structure, means that at Greenheart there is room for everybody to help shape the business itself. The business follows Regenerative Leadership principles and is democratic, collaborative and transparent, creating space for the team to make decisions together and inviting all members of the ecosystem to the table. The level of flexibility and self-management within Greenheart’s remote working environment means that team members can truly shape their work pattern around their clients as well as their own work life balance. Compensation including benefits and salary is generous. The profit share scheme is easy to understand, meaningful and truly creates a feeling of ownership within the business.”
If you had to describe Greenheart to the outside world, what would you say?
“Collaborative, caring and daring”.